Every year, a team of students are elected to represent societies and work with the Activities Team to help make your experience as part of a student group the best it possibly can be. Affectionately known as 'Soc Exec', anyone can run for a position during the annual Part-Time Officer Elections hosted by Keele SU. Together, the Societies Executive are responsible for:
- Representing society needs and interests to the Activities Department and the wider Students' Union
- Communicating issues and feedback to the Activities & Community Officer and the Activities Department
- Assisting with big decisions that affect societies (such as elections and re-affiliation)
- Working with Activities to run society events and campaigns
- Collecting feedback and ideas from society members and committees
- Hosting Society Forums
- Assisting committees with general society upkeep
- Reviewing and voting on the annual Keele SU Society Awards
You can contact the Societies Executive by emailing email@example.com.
Do you have an idea or a piece of feedback that you would like the team to feed back to the Activities Department? Submit your idea to the Societies' Executive now!
Email Address (Optional)
Please Note: This form is for ideas and feedback around how Keele SU can improve the society experience for students. Any specific queries or complaints should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet The Team: Societies Executive 2021-22
Dan Pearson (he/him)