What will happen to me?

You can be supported by any or all of:


  • a specialist national organisation,
  • University Support Services,
  • Advice & Support at Keele (ASK),
  • a local hate crime reporting and supporting organisation.  

If you contact an organisation for support, it should be up to you what happens.  You should be given options so you can make an informed choice about what happens next. 

Visit the rest of these pages to find out more about hate crime, or click here for details of where to get support.