Discounted Stoke City FC match tickets are now on sale online and from KeeleSU box office. This great offer is brought to you by KeeleSU in partnership with Stoke City FC to allow great savings for Keele Students and Staff.
Upon purchasing tickets, your details will be automatically passed to Stoke City Football Club and you collect your actual match ticket(s) at the ground from the ‘Satellite Ticket Office’ on the day of the game (2 hours before kick off. (This is situated at the back of the Novus Stand, near Delilah’s Bar). All you will need is your name, Keele card/photo ID and quote "Keele Uni".
In addition to KeeleSU standard terms and conditions, Stoke City FC terms and conditions also apply.
In order to make your visit to the bet365 Stadium an enjoyable one we have highlighted a few terms and conditions that you need to be aware of prior to your visit, please ensure that your entire group is familiar with the regulations outlined below. There is a full list of the terms and conditions available on the club website or upon request from the Group Tickets Team.
- Tickets are located in a Stoke City FC home supporter area, and as such, any expression of support for the visiting team is strictly prohibited. This includes no away team colours; scarves, shirts etc.
- Stoke City, from time to time, may wish to use images taken in future marketing and promotional materials (including media club website). Please make one of the group tickets team aware prior to your arrival if there are any members of your group that DO NOT wish for images to be used.
- The bet365 Stadium is a completely non-smoking venue.
- Unruly or abusive behaviour cannot be tolerated.
- Unless otherwise agreed prior to match day, all coaches/minibuses must use the drop off/pick up adjacent to the stadium.