Focused on MSF's current Advocacy for Action campaign, a subject around the matter of medicine still being considered a 'luxury' in many countries
With speakers from MSF and current Dr's, this is an event not to be missed! :DD
Our conference will feature:
- Interactive pathology sessions (on HIV, TB, Ebola & Heptatitis C)
- Ethics session run by the University of Nottingham
- In-the-field scenarios involving volunteers acting as patients, would coincide with these pathology sessions, to see treatment in action, and further educate visitors on what it is MSF actually do.
- A photo exhibition showcasing the"Changes and Challenges" of 'then vs now' access to medicines
- Create your own Body Map! - used as a form of art and therapy in South Africa
Don't forget to like our Facebook page and follow our Instagram for updates leading up to the event :)
If you purchased a raffle ticket at our Outbreaks and the Media: Ebola Frontline Film Screening on February 20th, we will be announcing the winners of our amazing prizes at the conference so come along!
We look forward to seeing you there :DDDD
Keele FoMSF <3