This event is run by Volunteering
Jump in the minibus and come and visit the Wild Rumpus site with us! Book a place by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a fantastic opportunity to find out more about volunteering over the summer with Wild Rumpus, an arts and culture organisation that - among other things - organises festivals aimed at deepening people's connectedness with nature. They are local, based at Scholar Green, and have lots of local links. Katie Aldous, the Volunteer Manager at Wild Rumpus, will be holding an open evening event on Tuesday 7th June to tell you about the opportunities available to student volunteers, and what previous volunteers have gone on to do within her organisation, as well as in other organisations locally and nationally. I can't stress enough what a great opportunity this is.
Title: Volunteering with Wild Rumpus - Open evening, site visit
Transport: Free. Provided by the SU. Leaving at 4.30pm from the front of the SU building.
Date: Tuesday 7th June 2022
Time: 4.30pm - 6pm
Place: Whirligig woods, Rode Heath Hall, Scholar Green
Wild Rumpus's Reasons to Volunteer
"We blooming love our volunteers, and there are a fair few benefits to becoming one.
- Try something new. No prior experience in the arts or events? Don’t worry, there’s something for everyone.
- It can be ideal industry experience, whether you want to become a production manager or arts practitioner, a set designer or technical assistant. The more you talk to us, the more we can help tailor your experience, so you can get the most out of it
- Our volunteers love being outdoors, meeting new marvellous people, and are passionate about what we do
- Be part of helping to create magical and spell-binding experiences for our audiences
- Become part of an ever-growing community of like-minded individuals
- We’ll guarantee you’ll walk away more confident beings, brimming with pride, inspiration and a new set of skills"
Wild Rumpus Contact
There are lots of ways that you can get involved in the work that Wild Rumpus do, from volunteering at one of our events to coming and helping out at our arts organisation, based in a woodland. For more info, contact volunteer manager, Katie: email@example.com
The organisation is also dedicated to ensuring accessible opportunities: https://wildrumpus.org.uk/accessibility-2/
Volunteer Opportunities - Wild Rumpus
A weekend family adventure beyond your wildest dreams, at Rode Hall, in Cheshire – Just So is the best family festival in the UK. 19/20/21 August 2022