KeeleSU Jobshop for Employers
Direct contact with 10,000 extraordinary employees!
Jobshop is a not-for-profit employment service based within the Students' Union on the main Keele campus and have been providing recruitment options to local and national employers since 1998!
We promote part-time, term-time and full time temporary and seasonal paid opportunities to students at Keele.
Jobshop is committed to professional management and development within the area of student employment and career development and we are a partner member of AGCAS (The Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services).
Our employer services include:
- Vacancy advertising services - Online and within the Jobshop office
- Social media activity
- Targeted emails to students actively seeking work
- Recruitment stands throughout the year
- Recruitment Fair
- Room bookings available for presentations / engagement events or to hold interviews / assessments on campus
Advertise a vacancy:
You can advertise your vacancy a number of ways:
Create a employer website account where you can upload your vacancies anytime you need! To create your account go to https://keelesu.com/account/register/Guests/ you will then receive a confirmation email to tell you your acccount has been set up, you can then upload as many vacancies as you want as regularly as you want.
Complete our vacancy request form at HERE
- Email us the details or a document for display in the office and for online and social media advertising to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post any fliers, posters, leaflets for display to Jobshop, KeeleSU, Keele, Newcastle, Staffordshire, ST5 5BJ
To find out more about us or to discuss your needs please do not hesitate to call us on 01782 734800 or email us at email@example.com
We recommend that full-time undergraduate students work no more than 15 hours per week during term-time, to allow sufficient time for their academic work.