Monday 22nd February marks the start of the SDG Teach-In campaign, and we need your help!
We know that sustainability is an issue many students care about. The Teach-In is a national campaign aiming to put sustainability at the heart of education by lobbying lecturers and other teaching staff to embed the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) into the curriculum.
We are asking staff all over Keele to take the pledge and #TeachSDGs
What can you do?
- Register your interest here to show demand for the SDGs to be included in your teaching and learning (LINK)
- Write to your lecturers! We have a template email for you to use to ask your lecturers to 'take the pledge' (LINK)
- Contact your Student Voice Reps!
- Join us in using the KeeleSU Teach-In frame on your Facebook profile picture, to show your support for the SDGs and share the campaign with other students (LINK)
- Check out our Stories on social media to see how Keele SU works towards the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Find out more!
Visit our webpages for more info, help and resources and stay tuned on social media this week to discover what KeeleSU is doing to embed the SDGs! >>>>>>> https://keelesu.com/yoursu/environment/sustainabledevelopmentgoals/