Events & Tickets
Club & Society Events
Give it a Go Events
KeeleSU Entertainments Events
London Theatre Tickets
Public Events & Shows
Stoke City FC Tickets
Full-Time Student Officers
Have Your Say - Your Ideas
Part-Time Student Officers
Student Voice Reps
Covid-19: ASK FAQs
Jobs & Skills
Jobshop For Employers
Jobshop For Students
Club and Society Resources
Join Clubs and Societies
Raising and Giving (RAG)
Reward and Recognition
Shops & Services
Food and Drink
Print and Design
About your SU
Feedback and Complaints
NUS & TOTUM Discounts
Governance & Policies
Work with Us
Get in Touch
Marrow are a student branch of Anthony Nolan. We recruit potential donors to the Bone Marrow Register to help people with blood cancers. We hold donor recruitment events and fundraise.
Marrow is the student branch of Anthony Nolan. We help sign-up people to the stem cell register, to help find people with blood cancer potential matches.
Every 14 minutes, someone in the UK is told they have a blood cancer such as leukaemia. Over 2,000 people in the UK are in need of a bone marrow or stem cell transplant every year.
They need cells from a healthy person – with the same tissue type – to replace and repair their own damaged cells.
About 25% of people in need can find a suitable donor in their family. But the other 75% rely on a stranger to save their lives.
Anthony Nolan helps the 75% find those matches and last year over 1300 people were given a second chance at life.
We hold donor recruitment events, fundraise and have social events. Our aims are to:
Increase the awareness of Marrow and Anthony Nolan
Recruit donors onto the Stem Cell Register
Raise vital funds through Marrow events to donate to Anthony Nolan
Voulunteering for Marrow is a fun, interesting and rewarding expereince! Contact us or follow us on social media to find out more about how you can help recruit some potential lifesavers!
Available to view for members only. If you are a member, please log in to view the Committee list.
Committee Meeting 25th September 2016
committee meeting March 15th 2016
Committee meeting Sept 27th 2015
Committee meeting Oct 23rd 2015
Committee meeting Jan 21st 2016
You need to be a member to claim expenses against this Society.
Marrow Student Membership
Marrow Associate Membership
Please log in to change your memberships.