TOTUM (previously NUS Extra) is the #1 student discount card, bringing you over 200 UK student discounts. It also comes with a 1 year free ISIC, unlocking over 42,000 international discounts! In addition, you can use your card to get discounts on food and drink in the SU's outlets - scroll down to see our deals.
SU and University STAFF are also eligible for a TOTUM card. Click HERE to see a staff guide of what data to provide at www.totum.com
Selected current deals:
25% off student ticket prices at ODEON
20% off at National Express
10% discount at The Co-op
10% off at ASOS
10% off at New Look
10% off with Endsleigh Gadget Insurance
20% off at Vision Express
10% off at Zavvi
Check out the full range here!
The National Union of Students
The National Union of Students (NUS) is one of the largest student organisations in the world and represents the interests of around five million students in further and higher education throughout the United Kingdom.
It is a voluntary membership organisation comprising of over 750 local student representative organisations in colleges and universities throughout the United Kingdom. Every one of these is known as a constituent member (CM) and pays an annual subscription fee to the NUS. The funds raised from affiliation fees are used to fund the campaigns and activities of the National Union, including the running of all of the democratic structures in which the union is entitled to take part.
Your University ID card doubles as your NUS democracy card, allowing you to vote in NUS & Students’ Union elections. It is also shown that you’re entitled to use the Union building and services.
For more information visit www.nus.org.uk
Benefits for Constituent Members
Through being a constituent member of the NUS, Keele University Students' Union has access to the following services from the National Union:
- National representation and campaigning (including, but not limited to, national conferences, government initiatives, and higher education research).
- The opportunity to engage in national and local policy-making.
- Collective purchasing (Students' Unions receive cheaper prices for bulk buying goods to be sold within venues and cafes. These discounts are passed on to students through the cheaper prices we charge in our bars, shops and food outlets).
- Ethical clothing sales
- The NUS Extra discount card (this card is not available to students who are members of Unions who disaffiliate from their constituent membership).
- Support for running elections.
- Training and development opportunities for our part-time and full-time student Elected Officers, as well as Students' Union staff.
- Crisis consultancy.