Academic Enhancement & Development Bursary
Want to attend that exciting conference or workshop? Need access to those special archives or materials? Require training on specialist equipment? You can be awarded £500 to put towards an event or activity which has enabled you to enhance academically, outside Keele University teaching with the AcED Bursary!
The KeeleSU Academic Enhancement and Development Bursary is available to all Keele students studying on an undergraduate course.
Application Deadline (Semester 1) – Monday 23rd January 2017
How to apply...
Complete the application form, downloadable at the bottom of this page or visit the Elected Officers Office in KeeleSU, and remember:
- All application forms must be accompanied by a budget form
- All applications must be supported and signed by a Personal Tutor
- All applicants must sign their applications and agree to the AcED Bursary Terms and Conditions
Applications must be submitted to the Education Officer via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or in person to our Education Officer in the Elected Officers Office in KeeleSU.
All applications will be considered by the 'AcED Bursary Panel' made up of:
- KeeleSU Education Officer
- Head of Student Engagement and Development
- Head of the Leaning and Professional Development Centre
- Faculty Learning and Teaching Director (rotated across the three faculties)
This bursary is only available to undergraduate students. Postgraduate students should apply for the KPA Bursary. Thanks are given to the Keele Key Fund and the Pro Vice Chancellor (Education and Student Experience) Fiona Cownie for supporting the scheme.’