Who is it for?
Want to attend that exciting conference or workshop? Need access to those special archives or materials? Require training on specialist equipment? You can be awarded £500 to put towards an event or activity which has enabled you to enhance academically, outside Keele University teaching with the AcED Bursary!
The KeeleSU Academic Enhancement and Development Bursary is available to all Keele students studying on an undergraduate course.
How to apply...
Complete the application form, downloadable at the bottom of this page or visit the Elected Officers Office in KeeleSU, and remember:
- All application forms must be accompanied by a budget form
- All applications must be supported and signed by a Personal Tutor
- All applicants must sign their applications and agree to the AcED Bursary Terms and Conditions
Applications must be submitted to the Education Officer via email on email@example.com or in person to our Education Officer in the Elected Officers Office in KeeleSU.
All applications will be considered by the 'AcED Bursary Panel' made up of:
- KeeleSU Education Officer
- Student Voice Team
- Lead School Voice Representatives
Application Deadline - Friday 2nd March 2018
This bursary is only available to undergraduate students. Postgraduate students should apply for the KPA Bursary. Thanks are given to the Keele Key Fund for supporting the scheme.