Refreshers' Passes Terms and Conditons
1. Passes are only available to Keele University students (of all years).
2. Passes can be purchased from www.keelesu.com with a valid credit/debit card.
3. Passes give free entry to the bearer for all Refreshers’ events held in the Students’ Union from 19th Jan to 26th Jan 2018
4. Refreshers’ Passes are a e-pass. No physical pass/ticket/wristband will be issues. Nothing will not be posted out. Your pass is accessible by your Keele Card.
5. Priority will be given to Refreshers’ Pass holders for one hour prior to the start of most events. Thereafter, Refreshers’ Pass holders will still be given free entry but may have to join a queue, as any remaining tickets will go on sale to non-Refreshers’ Pass holders.
6. It is the responsibility of the Pass holders to get to the Students’ Union within the hour prior to the start of an event to guarantee entry. If, after this hour the event sells out and Pass holders have not been able to guarantee access, they will not be given a refund (full or partial).
7. Please note that some events are limited seating events ( Comedy Night and Quiz). Refreshers’ Pass holders will not be guaranteed a seat for these events. They will be admitted on a first come first served basis only. KeeleSU will do its best to admit all Refreshers’ Pass holders; however no refunds (full or partial) are available if the Refreshers’ Pass holder does not get a seat on the night of these events. So come down early to guarantee entry!
8. The wristband does not replace your Keele card or photo ID. These should always be brought with you when coming to the Students’ Union.
9. It is the responsibility of the Pass holder to look after their Pass. It is for the purchasers sole use only and is not transferable.
10. The wristband is not proof of purchase and nor does it guarantee entry as we scan Keele cards to ensure a wristband has being purchased. Keele cards must be brought to all events.
11. KeeleSU reserves the right to refuse entry at any time. All pass holders agree and must follow KeeleSU Code of Conduct and Venue Regulations at all times.