Keele University Students' Union

 Logo: ASK

Advice & Support at Keele (ASK)

Located on the Ground Floor of KeeleSU, ASK delivers free, independent, confidential, advice, information and representation on a whole range of issues including; academic, health, family, wellbeing, accommodation, finance, legal, international and employment.

Opening Times 

ASK is open for pre-booked appointments weekdays from 10am - 12pm

 1pm - 4pm for you to drop in (no appointment needed).


During term time we stay open until 7pm on Wednesdays.


The advice and support that ASK offers is free, confidential, independent, non-judgemental and impartial.

If you are unsure whether to ASK us what you need information and advice about, ask us anyway, just ASK! 

                                    Logo: Live Chat is online
                                                                   Live Chat’ Terms & Conditions


Mental Health Advice Sessions



Open: Mon – Fri     10.00am - 12:30pm     1.00pm – 4.00pm
Extended open on Wednesdays until 7:00pm

Contact ASK on 01782 734800 or email


Follow us

Find us

All Events
Clubs & Societies
Advice & Support

About us
Give it a Go!
Food & Drink
How to Find Us
Keele Votes

Keele University Site KeeleSU Facebook KeeleSU Twitter KeeleSU Snapchat KeeleSU Instagram KeeleSU Youtube

Keele University Students' Union, Keele University, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire
KeeleSU is a registered charity no.1137380
The surplus income generated by the money you spend at KeeleSU helps to fund the services that KeeleSU provides to Keele University Students.

Page last Updated 17 May 2017 14:40