SUNDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER 2019
1PM – 4PM
HAPPYFACE FAMILY RAVE – BACK TO THE OLD SKOOL w/ DJ JAMES CAMM
Following our hugely successful launch event, Happyface Family Rave is back! The kids will have started back to school. So we're going back to the old skool!! Even bigger and better!! You asked for it, you got it!! NOW 3 HOURS INSTEAD OF 2!!!
With a nod to the smiley culture of the 80s and 90s, Happyface Family Rave embodies the spirit of a rave and nightclub experience but FOR ALL THE FAMILY; to a soundtrack of old skool house, rave and club classics.
Aimed at families with children 0-11 years; grab some glow sticks, relive those dance floor memories and make some new ones. It’s time to get down. With the kids.
**TICKETS** (BOOKING FEES APPLY)
£9 ADULT/OVER 11
£5 CHILD/11 & UNDER
12 MONTHS & UNDER FREE (only available upon request following purchase of an Adult ticket)
Paper tickets also available with no booking fee and free local drop off – message us on Facebook @happyfacefamilyrave
DJ JAMES CAMM - 100% OLD SKOOL HOUSE, RAVE AND CLUB CLASSICS
NIGHTCLUB AUDIO AND LIGHTING EXPERIENCE
SMOKE & BUBBLE MACHINES
BALL PIT & SOFT PLAY
FULLY LICENSED BAR
NOTE: ADDITIONAL CHARGES MAY BE APPLIED TO SOME ATTRACTIONS
- This is a family rave in a nightclub environment. Please be aware there will be loud music, flashing lights and a large crowd. The music will always be monitored and kept to a safe level. Bring ear defenders if required. No strobes are to be used during the event.
- The event is recommended for families with children up to age 11.
- Children over the age of 11 require an adult ticket.
- Babies aged 12 months and under are FREE but must be accompanied by a full paying adult. Upon payment of the adult ticket, please message us to arrange for the FREE baby ticket.
- All children MUST be accompanied by an adult age 18+
- All adults MUST be accompanied by a child.
- Admission is only for adults with a child, with a maximum of three adults per child.
- All ticket sales are monitored and reviewed.
- All tickets MUST be purchased in advance and are not available on the door.
- Adults are responsible for children AT ALL TIMES.
- The venue is on the first floor of the building. Disabled access is available. Please contact us prior to the event for any such access.
- Buggies/push chairs MUST NOT be taken into the arena. Please prepare for this.
- This is a dance event and limited seating will be available.
- Parking is available but please observe any tariffs.
- The event begins at 1PM but please arrive early to allow for admission.
- Some attractions may incur further cost at the event.
- Tickets are non-refundable and we reserve the right to refuse entry.
- The event will be stewarded and operate insurance.
- By attending, you give permission for the host to take photos and video footage of the event for the use in future media.
- NOTE: The term 'Inflatables' does not include children's play equipment such as bouncy castles or other inflatable structures