Save up to 35% and get entry to all Freshers' 2019 events!
After purchasing a freshers pass please read the following:
Freshers Pass Events
A Freshers' Pass is a single pass you can buy at a discounted rate to buying individual event tickets and will guarantee your entry into all Freshers' Week events which includes:
KeeleSU Freshers 2019
Friday 27th September
Saturday 28th September
Ice Breaker Disco
Sunday 29th September
Barrel of Laughs Comedy ft. Iain Stirling, Luke Kempner, Steve Bugeja
Monday 30th September
Massive Monday ft. Dimension, Eli Brown & Conducta
Tuesday 1st October
The Big Pub Quiz +
Bad Habits ft. Slaves DJ Set
Wednesday 2nd October
Glitter - Mad Hatters Tea Party ft. Rak Su
Thursday 3rd October
Bonkers ft. Tion Wayne, DigDat & Reece Parkinson (BBC Radio 1Xtra)
Friday 4th October
Freshers Ball ft. Clean Bandit DJ Set, Young T & Bugsey, Karen Harding & Goodboys
Saturday 5th October
Sunday 6th October
For the events shown as "Limited Places" these events have a reduced capacity, Entry for pass holders is on a first come first served basis until capacity is reached. Please ensure you arrive early to avoid disappointment.
Freshers' Pass Info
Collection of Freshers' Passes
Freshers' Passes will not be posted out. Students must collect their passes (in the form of a wristband) in person from the Students' Union Ballroom (Friday 27th September - Welcome Friday and Saturday 28th September from 10am to 4pm). Please bring photographic ID (Keele card, passport or driving license). Any uncollected passes can be redeemed on the door at any event. Please note your wristband alone does not guarantee you entry. You MUST bring your Keele Card to ALL events to gain entry.
KeeleSU allows each Keele student to "sign in" up to two guests (non-Keele students). Pass holders can purchase guest tickets in advance by clicking on the event or upon entry to the event. The guest must arrive with the Keele student and all guest must have photo ID.
Terms & Conditions
Please click here. Link not working? See Below.
Thanks for purchasing your Freshers Pass. Have you joined the official Keele Freshers Group on Facebook? Join here for all the most up to date Freshers' info: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1982619245335510/
Please ensure you read all the terms and conditions below:
YOU MUST BRING YOUR KEELE CARD TO ALL EVENTS AT KEELESU
Wristbands can be collected on Friday 27th September at the Welcome Friday and Saturday 28th September between 10am and 4pm in the Ballroom of the Students' Union. After this time wristbands can be collected upon entry. You must wear your wristband to all events and you MUST bring your Keele card to all events.
1. Passes are only available to Keele University students (of all years). Freshers’ students get a week priority for purchasing from when tickets go on sale on Monday 26th August.
2. Passes can be purchased from www.keelesu.com with a valid credit/debit card.
3. Passes give free entry to the bearer for all Freshers’ events held in the Students’ Union from 27th September 2019 to 6th October 2019
4. Freshers’ Passes will not be posted out. Students must collect their Passes (in the form of a wristband) in person from the Students’ Union Ballroom (Saturday 28th September from 10am to 4pm). Please bring photographic ID (Keele card, passport or driving license). Any uncollected passes can be redeemed on the door.
5. Priority will be given to Freshers’ Pass holders for one hour after doors open for most events. Thereafter, Freshers’ Pass holders will still be given free entry but may have to join a queue, as any remaining tickets will go on sale to non-Freshers’ Pass holders.
6. It is the responsibility of the Pass holders to get to the Students’ Union within the hour after doors open for an event to guarantee entry. If, after this hour the event sells out and Pass holders have not been able to guarantee access, they will not be given a refund (full or partial).
7. Please note that some events are limited seating events ( Comedy Night, Quiz & Music Bingo). Freshers’ Pass holders will not be guaranteed a seat for these events. They will be admitted on a first come first served basis only. KeeleSU will do its best to admit all Freshers’ Pass holders; however no refunds (full or partial) are available if the Freshers’ Pass holder does not get a seat on the night of these events. So come down early to guarantee entry!
8. The wristband does not replace your Keele card or photo ID. These should always be brought with you when coming to the Students’ Union.
9. It is the responsibility of the Pass holder to look after their wristband. If a wristband comes off it becomes invalid. In the event of a wristband accidentally coming off, the owner should bring the complete, removed wristband back to the Entertainments Department, where it may be possible to replace the wristband. Without the complete wristband this will not be possible. In any case, no refunds (full or partial) will be available.
10. The wristband is not proof of purchase and nor does it guarantee entry as we scan Keele cards to ensure a wristband has being purchased. Keele cards must be brought to all events.
11. KeeleSU reserves the right to refuse entry at any time. All pass holders agree and must follow KeeleSU Code of Conduct and Venue Regulations at all times.
Freshers' Pass holders and advance ticket purchases (online purchases) will not need to enter through the main door, this queue will be for people who are signing in a guest (Non-students) or for on the door ticket purchases.
Signs will be displayed on the day of the event to direct you to the correct queue and entrance.
There are NO refunds or transfers on any event for KeeleSU Entertainments during freshers week. See Tickets FAQ for more information.