Keele O&G Society 2020/21
Our society offers a variety of educational and clinical sessions.
In the last few years we have run the following events:
· National Student Conference
· Obstetrics and Gynaecology career evening
· Year 4 Revision Day including MCQ style questions and OSCE circuits
· Topical talks from a Forensic Gynaecologist, FGM specialists
· Case presentations from senior medical students
We are also actively involved in fundraising for women's health charities. So far we raised over £1,000 for the Eve Appeal, Miscarriage association and Savana. We also collect Sanitary products annually to donate to period power to distribute across homeless shelters, food banks and schools.
4 posts are up for election.
Nominations are now closed.
The polls are open and will close at 17:00 on Friday 27 November 2020 (in 9 hours)
3 posts are up for election.
The polls are open and will close at 12:00 on Friday 27 November 2020 (in 4 hours and 6 minutes)