Keele O&G Society 2020/21
Our society offers a variety of educational and clinical sessions.
In the last few years we have run the following events:
· National Student Conference
· Obstetrics and Gynaecology career evening
· Year 4 Revision Day including MCQ style questions and OSCE circuits
· Topical talks from a Forensic Gynaecologist, FGM specialists
· Case presentations from senior medical students
We are also actively involved in fundraising for women's health charities. So far we raised over £1,000 for the Eve Appeal, Miscarriage association and Savana. We also collect Sanitary products annually to donate to period power to distribute across homeless shelters, food banks and schools.
4 posts are up for election.
Nominations close at 09:00 on Wednesday 28 September 2022 (in 3 days and 0 hours)
The polls open at 09:00 on Monday 3 October 2022 (in 8 days)